Shipping and Returns
Please allow 3-5 business days for your item to ship. Most of these items are shipped USPS First Class or Priority.
Returns are processed by sending a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the ORDER # for a quick and expedient response.
What items are eligible for re-shipment?
- Mis-Shipped Orders.
- Orders Received Damaged (pictures are required).
How Do I Return an Item That Was Mis-Shipped or Damaged in Transit?
To make sure you receive full compensation for your item via store credit or refund please contact email@example.com before you return any items.
What about Return Shipping?
Depending on the reason for the return, you may be responsible for return shipping costs. Return shipping cost is only paid for by Nunn Apothecary when the return is initiated due to a mistake on our end or damaged goods.
Was items are returnable for store credit, or refund?
- Items returned less than 15 days from the purchase date are eligible for a refund to the original form of payment. Item must be returned in original condition (unused, unwashed, odor free).
- Items returned within 60 days of the purchase date are eligible for store credit. Item must be returned in original condition (unused, unwashed, odor free).
What items are non-returnable?
- Items received more than 15 days from the purchase date excluding perishables.
- Perishables are not eligible for return or exchange.
- We accept returns or exchange for items damaged in transit. In the case of an out of stock return item, a store credit will be issued.
How soon will I get my credit?
- All qualifying items may be returned for in-store credit, exchange, or refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Once your items are inspected upon return, you'll get your credit, typically within 24-48 hours in the form of an electronic store voucher or refund to the original form of payment.
If you have a unique circumstance or need returns assistance send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will step you through the process.